As a Shopify Partner, you need to be familiar with development stores.
They are used in the first steps of signing up a client for Shopify, as well as for demos, and even for portfolio purposes.
In this article, we condensed everything you need to know about development stores into a step-by-step guide. We’ll walk through:
1. Understanding development stores.
2. Creating development stores.
3. Enhancing development store functionality.
4. Transferring store ownership.
5. Requesting access to existing stores.
6. Archiving development stores.
Make note of each section and keep this article handy, as it will be useful when you repeat or scale your development process.